2023 Power Drive Results
The Power Drive team had a great day on Saturday at the 2023 State Championships.
Cars E22 and E39 competed in the 90 minute endurance race.
- Car E22 - 2nd place Endurance - completed 138 laps (31.74 miles) - Driven by Brett Johnson
- Car E39 - 3rd place Endurance - completed 136 laps (31.28 miles) - Driven by Matthew Kufner-Rodriguez
- 3rd place Maneuverability
- 1st place Braking
- 1st place Design & Construction
- 1st place Documentation
- 1st place Endurance - completed 135 laps (31 miles) - leading 2nd place by almost 16 miles
Enough points were received for the S107 to win the Overall award and win the 2023 Standard Class Championship. This is the 3rd Standard Class Championship Wayne has won, and the program's 13th Championship.
All of Wayne's cars placed in the top 5 of all cars in total miles completed this season.
- Car S107 - 5th place - 77.85 total miles
- Car E22 - 3rd place - 93.14 total miles
- Car E39 - 2nd place - 94.08 total miles
Car S107 went undefeated this season.
Thank you to all staff members that helped make the Championships and this year a huge success.